We aim to deliver your chosen items to the place and person of your choice, in perfect condition and in the shortest possible time. We insure each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. All postage or delivery charges include insurance and packaging. For any help and further information email at email@example.com
CHANGING SHIPPING ADDRESS AFTER DISPATCHED
We are unfortunately unable to redirect orders once your items have been dispatched. Therefore, please ensure you provide a suitable shipping address for the specified delivery times.
All items are insured against theft and accidental damage whilst in transit from CHARLIE MAX MILANO to the shipping address. Once your items have been delivered to the specified delivery address and signed for, they are no longer covered by insurance
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order has been placed and done into the shop on line, you will shortly receive an email confirmation with your shipping details.
PAYMENT & PRICES
The prices indicated on each product page may not be inclusive of all applicable taxes, depending on the Country of destination. Prices are subject to changes. However, such changes will not impact the price, or the description of the products for which you have already submitted an order accepted by CHARLIE MAX MILANO.
Prices are confirmed when you will receive your order receipt email outlining the different charges (including shipment costs and applicable taxes depending on the Country of destination). We take reasonable care to make our Website secure. All payments on our Website, including credit/debit card transactions, are processed through Paypal, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment.-
CANCELLETIONS & RETURNS
Items may be returned within 14 days following the date of delivery, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- you must notify us of your intention of returning the item by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org; we will supply you with the address where the item must be returned;
- items must be returned in their original condition, new, unused, unworn and with all the original tags still attached where appropriate;
- items must be returned in their original, undamaged box (“ CHARLIE MAX cases), with labels still attached where appropriate, as this is considered part of the product;
- items must be returned accompanied by the official documentation (original receipt/invoice sent by Charlie Max-Milano).
- you must keep a proof of return shipment, as we will not accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
Terms & conditions CHARLIE MAX MILANO will not be responsible or liable if any item you wish to return is lost, misdirected or delivered late as you have to bear the risks of the shipping method that you choose.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns of merchandise that is not received in the above-specified conditions. In particular, we strictly do not accept any item with any indication that it was worn or used. In such cases the item will be returned to the purchaser. Terms & conditions CHARLIE MAX MILANO has sole discretion in determining whether the products are in original condition when returned.
To ensure that your return adequately protected in transit, we recommend you send your items back in the original packaging provided.
If you prefer, you can contact us by mail to email@example.com and you will be contacted as soon as possible.
RECEIVING A REFUND
Upon receiving a return, we will verify that the returned items satisfy the conditions of the return policy mentioned above. All returned items will be subject to our strict quality control procedures to ensure that the items satisfy the return policy terms and conditions.
If the returned items do not satisfy our quality control standards, terms & conditions CHARLIE MAX MILANOwill refuse the return and the items will be sent back to the customer.
If the returned items satisfy our quality control standards as per the conditions of the return policy, a full refund will be issued to the original purchaser’s with Paypall system. Please note that the refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time.
Please follow the same procedure for returns. However if the product you return is faulty, incorrect or damaged in transit, we will refund you the cost of the return postage, as well as the goods and your original postage and packaging charge. (Please keep a receipt for the return postage).
If you want to cancel an order already done in the website www.charliemaxmilano.com, you can communicate your order’s cancellation within 12 hours from the order placed, writing to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHIPPING and TAXES
All prices exclude any applicable taxes, duties, and levies, for extra-EU countries.
Prices on our website are shown inclusive of Italian VAT (IVA) at the prevailing rate (22% rating). If you order items for delivery outside Italy, they may be subject to import duties and taxes. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be, and they remain the responsibility of the customer.
1. CHARLIE MAX MILANO warrants to the consumer that the products purchased from its online store comply with the specifications and are free of material defects and workmanship errors for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of delivery. 2. This warranty applies only to products which are (a) manufactured by or for CHARLIE MAX MILANO as identified by the “CHARLIE MAX- MILANO®” trademarks, trade name, or logo legally affixed to them, and (b) purchased by consumers from this Website. Products purchased from other unauthorized channels and from websites such as eBay, Amazon, etc. are not covered by these Terms & Conditions, and any problems that may arise in those cases need to be discussed and settled directly with the vendors from whom you purchased the product. 3. Signs of wear and tear, such as scratches on lenses, will not be considered as product defects, but as events generated by normal use and therefore not covered by warranty. 4. This warranty does not apply (i) if the product has been subject to faulty and improper use, repair, alteration and/or modification in any way that is not covered in the documentation for the product; (ii) to damages caused by failure to follow the instructions covered in the documentation for the products or other specific instructions from CHARLIE MAX MILANO; (iii) if the product is damaged by misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, normal wear and tear and deterioration, improper environmental conditions or lack of responsible care, (iv) to damages due to any other cause not related to defective design, workmanship and/or materials.
Reagarding the CHARLIE MAX warranties policy, please contact the mail: email@example.com
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. These Terms & Conditions and the other policies of the Website shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Italy. All disputes arising in connection with these Terms & Conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Belluno, without affecting any consumer’s right to start a claim before the courts of the place of residence.